Living Souls Now Truth

Welcome All Living Souls Now!!
This "Blog Site" serves as a far reaching energetic free flowing platform Community for Lawful living souls to freely gather, freely express and connect/ in Equal exchange with each other to Enlighten, Encourage, and Empower each other to Be ALL that we Are Naturally Truly Gifted/Faithfully Guided, perfectly Created and Intended to Be! All Articles posted on THIS platform are the Living Soul(s) Private Intellectual works Freely expressed as the Gifts/Contributions In Good-Will intentions of the Original Calling(s) Private Author(s)[name(s), and In Wholly Faithful Service to others to Be Inspired, Be Consciously Aware, and transform our Living World from within/without Now! It's Time Now to BE positively, and Absolutely inspired for the Change we wish to Be, and See as the Divine Leader of our own Natural Living Souls, as Intended, in our own Living Lives Now. All Natural-Original-Rights Pre-Served-Reserved: Always

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Ah, So Now I Am a "Filthy C--t"?


By Anna Von Reitz


Quote the Filthy Liar Thomas Deegan. 

Not sure what I did to deserve that appellation? Was it the forty years of unpaid dangerous labor in the trenches I've put into researching these issues and studying scripture and history and law? Or my generosity in sharing the information for free for everyone's benefit--- including Thomas Deegan's? 

In any case, both Thomas and Arnie Rosner are proven willful Liars. 

I gave them the information at least two years ago that I am a Lutheran and part of the Universal "Catholic" Church--- not a Roman Catholic, and certainly not a "Jesuit". 

I told them both that I have been a Lutheran since I was seven years old, confirmed in that Church, and attended a Lutheran College-- St. Olaf, in Northfield, Minnesota. 

If they wanted corroboration of the Truth, I suggested that they call the Pastor at Evangelical Lutheran in Black River Falls, Wisconsin, to check my Bona Fides. 

Instead, they have KNOWINGLY spread false rumors and gossip, so, one must conclude that they are willful liars and dishonorable men and the Truth is not in either one of them. 

And now this name-calling, 

I must be over the target. 

The rats and their running dogs are reduced to calling me a "dirty c--t" because they can't disprove a thing that I have told everyone and because they are doing what such evil men always do--- accusing me of being what they are and doing what they do. 

I am not sure what the male equivalent of "dirty c--t" would be?

No matter. The Truth is the Truth.

Anyone who thinks Thomas Deegan is any hero needs to rethink their premises.  

He spent two years in jail because he is a hot-headed fool, not because he is a man of honor, not because his scholarship is worth squat.

The very fact that I offered both him and Arnie hard evidence that their gossip was wrong --and offer the same to everyone else, too-- and they didn't CARE enough about the truth or their own accountability to call the church where I was confirmed -- proves what they are:

Willful Liars. Gossip Mongers. Willful Purveyors of FALSE information. False leaders. Disinformation Agents. Co-option Provocateurs. Men who don't care about the Truth and don't care about the damage they cause with their irresponsible blather, name calling, labeling, and slander. 

They should be ashamed of themselves but they won't be, because such men have no shame, no standards, no ethics. 

I warned Bruce Doucette and the others about Michael R. Hamilton. I fingered him as a Disinformation Agent. I begged everyone involved not to do what he was egging them on to do.  I tried my best to warn them and now I am warning all of you against Thomas Deegan and Arnie Rosner.

If you are still dumb enough to think I am a "Vatican Agent" instead of a fierce critic of the Church's sins-- read my book Disclosure 101.

If you understand that a Lutheran is NOT a Roman Catholic and not a Jesuit-- good for you. There's hope. 

Now use your web browsers and look up "Evangelical Lutheran Church" in Black River Falls, Wisconsin, dial them up and ask whether or not Anna Maria Riezinger was baptized and confirmed there?

Call St.Olaf (a Lutheran not a Catholic College) and ask if I was enrolled there? 

Stare up my skirt until you see Jesus because I am what I am for better or worse and I never bother to lie about anything at all.

----------------------------

Living Souls Now Admin Note: Thank You  All for your continued participation and valuable contributions made to this priceless and vital Cause on Behalf of All Living Souls Now! Your assistance In spreading Awareness through "Sharing" Freely through ALL Social Media Platforms IS how we Will Inspire Truth, Honesty and Integrity moving Forward! Thank You All for your Good-Will & Works Now!


See this article and over 1500 others on Anna's "Hosted Third Party" website here: www.annavonreitz.com  (Disclosure: All donations made there DO NOT support Anna or her work directly, and ONLY supports "SLC DISTRIBUTOR"s, a INTERNET MARKETING COMPANY Directly, for which Anna does not own, or ever has financially  benefited) and for Legal Notice and Copyright restrictions pertaining to original Author(s) Natural rights and  intellectually protected Property as expressly written and intended as published. 


To support the Honorable Works of Anna And the LLF Team Directly through:
 paypal acct: avannavon@gmail.com or via  Snail Mail:

Please make checks payable to: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652

1 comment:

  1. I'm Sorry Anna. Peoples "Reactive" behaviors ARE Sure telling a different "story" than the "Good-Will Masks" they have been hiding behind for so Long INDeed!!! Keep Shining that Light of Truth Anna!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and Thank You for sharing/expressing your Gifts In Enlightened knowledge, Encouraging and Empowering In Loving Spirit Contribution for All Now!!